Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 4/365

Today was quiet but only because I ended up having 2 seizures back to back just before taking the kids to school. I am sure they were stress induced. I am having some extended family drama. I withdrew from their garbage and am focusing on making OUR family the most important thing in life. I want my kids to NEVER know what it feels like to not have your own parent love you.

With all that junk, I spent some time reading a womanly devotion book. Amazing how I open it to just the right page - it's God talking to me through these beautiful words. And life is good. Oh and Master7 still needs skates.

I could go on forever :-)   Nice conversation with Scott. It's getting time to move out. We are building, or that is the plan for now. I don't like the looks of a payment of a home we are building but oh man they are gorgeous. But I really love living in town, so close to everything. Groceries, librbary, gas stations, mutlitple bars - all within walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment